Tips for the most effective use of The House Fly Trap (HFT)
(1) Read instructions first
– remove all perforated holes.
(2) Hang HFT such that the sides contact the windowpane, usually about 1-2 feet from the
top of the window (this should be a “sunny” window.)
(3) If you choose to put the HFT on the windowsill, place it as close to the windowpane as possible.
(4) The HFT may also be hung close to a light bulb, such that the light shines into the “house” from above.
(5) You may wish to enhance the attractant by experimenting with small portions of fruit, molasses,
honey etc. placed on the center of the glue board.
The case size is 12" x 12" x 4", weighs 6 lbs
Actual size of the trap is 5 1/2"L x 3 1/4"W x 3"H
Each case contains 72 packages
pointes en français